Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Enamoured with enamel...









I have had my eye on a pink or blue milk pan in enamelware for some time...the only place I was aware of that sold them was Cucina but when I recently visited their website to have a look there wasn't much there. However, since then I found that Labour and Wait now stock these products. I love the country feel and the pastel colours. I know my home is very contemporary in style but I still like touches of country/vintage - I'll go crazy on this look when we eventually buy our dream cottage! Oh and of course the last shot isn't enamel but I love this cook's measure - I remember my mother had one year's ago :)

5 comments:

Gigi Thibodeau said...

I love enamelware, and these colors remind me of ice cream, therefore I adore them!

Jac said...

Such pretty enamelware and such a range of gorgeous colours - like a candy shop. They just cry out to be bought, especially the cute milkpan size, (even though my chances of needing to use a milkpan in an average year is pretty non existant - the only thing we use our metal milkpan for is to heat the brandy for the christmas pudding! lol!)

Amanda Nicole said...

Oh yes, love! Makes my plastic pieces so dull and cheap-looking.

Tracy said...

I'll take one of each of those please...tee-hee! I love enamelware...and especially in these lovely ice cream colors...mmm...Happy Days :o) ((HUGS))

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, that is wonderful enamleware. Really gorgeous. Thank you for sharing where you found it. I just may have to go shopping.