Friday, February 05, 2010

Happy Friday!



Hurrah! Friday at last...am so happy! Really hectic in my new job so I was looking forward extremely muchly to this evening! Husband is going out and I scored at the newsagents...all my March magazines in store at the same time...this rarely happens!! So...me, my magazines and the newly groomed woofers along with a nice bottle of white and some penne arrabiatta - perfect!

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you're doing!

PS...scoffed my yummy dinner before I even thought of taking a picture...it was delicious (just in case you're interested, you know!).

6 comments:

stephanie said...

Sounds like a great evening! Enjoy your weekend!

Tracy said...

Hope you had a great weekend, Martina... looks like it was off to a fun start! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

Jac said...

All the ingredients for a perfect weekend Martina, hope you had a good one.
Also I'm so excited that you've been on the good reads site. I swear it is so addictive, now I just have to remember what books I've read! Oh and if you want the pretty pictures of what you've been reading etc you just go to the widgets and there will be some code for you to copy and paste into your blog layout. Happy reading!! :)

Gigi Thibodeau said...

Oh, this looks like it had the makings of a great weekend. Hope it was lovely. I can't resist your dogs! They are too adorable for words.

xoxo Gigi

margie said...

sounds lovely.

christina said...

i am in love with those glossies... but not as much as i am in love with S&O!!!! Hi my babies!!!!
lol