Monday, October 19, 2009

Aunt Kitty...

My poor Aunt Kitty, 81 years old and quite a lady is very ill and in hospital. She has lost two husbands (the first died when he was just 41 and the second a few years ago). She does not have any children so we, all her nieces and nephews, are visiting her regularly at hospital to keep her company and ensure she is not alone for too long. Things are not good and she is not expected to last much longer. She loves Oscar and Sadie and so I made her a little card which I will bring with me when I visit her today...I think it will make her smile :)

7 comments:

Amanda Nicole said...

Your aunt is in my thoughts. It's so sweet of you to make this cheerful card.

Dallas Shaw said...

how sweet- oddly enough some dogs ended up in my post today too!

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Gigi Thibodeau said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Can't think of a more perfect card. Sending you all my best thoughts and wishes. xoxo Gigi

Tracy said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt Kitty, Martina... Sending loving thoughts and vibes that here may be hope yet. :o) She will love your Oscar & Sadie card... They are just tooooo cute! ((BIG HUGS))

Dandy said...

That print would make anyone smile :)

Hoping your aunt is comfortable and happy... sending warmth your way.

beauty comma said...

i hope your aunt is taken good care of and will recover nicely. i'm glad she's got lots of family around her! your dogs are so sweet, i'm sure she will love the card!
have a lovely weekend martina =)

christina said...

this will cheer her up, for sure. ; )
waving to oscar and sadie!