I always get a kick out of these posts on other blogs so when I emptied my bag at work today I thought I would take a snap - I got rid of the scrunched up receipts and random bits of paper but otherwise this is it....
- Orla Kiely bag
- eye drops
- Orla Kiely Wallet
- Splenda sweetners
- tiny Moleskine notebooks
- my book (The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery)
- Toast Small Book (with 10% off everything inside!)
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector
- Chanel Teint Innocence Compact Creme Universel
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Colour in Pale Mauve
- Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise Cologne 30ml
- Orla Kiely i-Phone holder
- iPod Nano
- pouch from Coco Sunday's Etsy store
- my favourite pen from Muji (a pencil and 5 coloured inks all in one)
Missing, tho always in my bag, is my Moleskine Weekly Notebook.
That's it! I am winding down now..tomorrow is my last day at work for this week as we have Thursday off for Paddy's Day and I have taken Friday off too...hurray! Have made plans for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights...good food and good company all part of the plan so really looking forward to that!
Hope you are enjoying your week :)