Friday, April 15, 2011

Thrill a minute stuff around here...

We painted our garden shed last week and I think it looks great! In fairness, we had let it go to seed a bit so it wasn't difficult to improve on it! It was stained when we bought it back in 2004 and hadn't been touched since...also, my hubbie can now do his wood-carving and stuff in there as he has cleared it out and made it "his space" again which is great as I really want to see him doing more of what he loves :) Need to try and pull together some kind of "garden" also...anything I buy in the form of shrubs and plants tends to die on me...boohoo!

Some snaps before and after below...taken with my iPhone - I haven't had the use of my camera for ages as I can't find the charger (then again I haven't really extracted the old digit and had a good look...so blasted lazy!). So, that explains the lack of stunning photography that is usually posted on my blog I hear you say?!?!

Before...

First undercoat...

After..


Painted in Vert de Terre (a Farrow & Ball colour)...I will post better photos when I add a few nice plants to the space...have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

It followed me home said...

Wow you have been busy!! Well done, it looks good!