Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hello..

Well, it's been a while.  I just wasn't in the mood to be frank.  I really think that I am only now coming out of a post-Christmas funk.  I couldn't wait for March to be over with and for Spring to begin and I am feeling a bit more upbeat now...thank goodness!  A little more motivated and a little more optimistic too.  A number of nice things are happening...mainly, we have booked a holiday to south of France for two weeks in June...this is very exciting as, apart from a few weekends, we haven't gone overseas for a holiday since 2008 when we went to Colorado!  I am so happy and so excited!  Also, I finally got around to tidying the library/snug (which had become a bit of a dumping ground).  I did a big spring clear out as well and sent eight bags off to the Charity Shop - these are the kind of things that clear my fug and get me in a good groove again!  Some pictures from library/snug below.  Both myself and B are working on our French too which is good :)  Hope you have a good week :)




No comments: