Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ah...the Great Danes

You've got to love the Danes! I love scandi-style and the general design ethos - white, pure, simple, clean lines etc, the great furniture designers such as Arne Jacobsen and Verner Panton...all to be admired really!

(of course there are reasons not to love them so much too (heeehee)....all way too beautiful for my liking!?)...anyway, moving on...(fnaarfnaar)...

...here are a couple of links to Danish interiors/lifestyle websites (you may or may not know)...I like them all (tho they are each quite different in style). I think my favourite is...



Tinek...

Then, I like this one...



Greengate

And finally this quirky little number...



Rice

Have a little looksee if you have some time! As I say my favourite is the Tinek site..if you only have a few minutes and not enough time to browse the catalogue, you can see the owners home here ...really beautiful! I love it and hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Jac said...

Lovely style. I'll be checking out the links Martina, (the first one looks gorgeous). This is what is so great about blogland, you find all these amazing links that people want to share with you - yay!