Monday, January 11, 2010

Cute...

Hello...hope you had a lovely weekend:) Started my new job today...talk about information overload...this is a BIG organisation...they seem to have their own language which is complete double dutch to me...luckily I was handed a document entitled "Jargon-Buster" towards the end of the day making things seem a little bit clearer! Big change for me but all good so far...people all seem really nice and friendly!

Found this cute little Irish store Mabel & Violet - loving this adorable tea cosy...


>

2 comments:

Jac said...

Hi Martina, Glad to hear the first day of work went ok. Maybe they should have given you the jargon buster booklet at the beginning of the day lol! I'm so glad the people you work with seem nice - enjoy the rest of the week!

Tracy said...

Hi, Martina! Hope all goes well with you new job... and that the jargon will become familiar soon! Love the eye candy here today... the tea cosy is adorable! So is that picnic hamper... I dream of summer days and picnics! Happy Week, my friend :o) ((HUGS))