Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Avoca Connemara...

Hello! On our little drive-about the other day we stopped into the Avoca shop near Letterfrack...I love the layout and displays of goodies at Avoca...spotted lots of crockery from PipStudio..I have to control the "flowery" side of me and not get carried away..it is sooo pretty tho! I may just buy a couple of teacups and saucers and some cake plates and possibly a little bowl or two :) Avoca do some lovely own-brand food products also - packaging is very sweet. I quite like their Anthology line of clothing but again need to reel myself in and stop going too "cutesy" in style...I like a little edge mixed in with pretty :)









3 comments:

christina said...

i would have gone broke in this shop.
XO : )

Louisa May said...

the shop looks lovely - I've never been in any of the Avoca shops but I've heard they're quite special! I know what you mean about avoiding being too cutesey with Avoca - I think the secret is to mix it up with something quite grungy?
L x

Jac said...

Cool that you're getting a little retail thereapy there Martina!! Yeah I know what you mean about getting too cutesy but I have to say I'm liking the PIP teacups in your last photo!!