Friday, September 10, 2010

Bruxelles...quelle disastre!!

Hello there! Eh bien...Brussels day one...great! Lovely hotel, lovely weather, great meeting with the Branding people. Day two..ohoh! not so good...very sick indeed...so much so that I couldn't make the meeting. Organised a late check out and holed up in bed for the day...my flight didn't leave until 9:30pm ...what an experience...not very pleasant...oh and I sent my i-phone flying down the toilet (don't ask) and I'm afraid it's gone to i-heaven so was without a phone for a few days too...yowza! Anyway, managed to take a few shots...but not great I'm afraid...I haven't loaded them up and they are not really representative of all the loveliness I saw when I was in the back of a taxi travelling around...mostly of Grand Place and a couple of the surrounding streets. I will pop them up here later :)

In the meantime, check out this strange but extremely cool Ikea ad...



Happy Friday :) Have a great weekend!

Update: hello, said I would post some of the pictures I took...not very exciting but here are a few from the streets around the hotel I stayed in and from the Grande Place..





2 comments:

Jac said...

Oh seriously boo about being unwell in Brussels and yikes your iPhone down the toilet?!! Double boo!! Hopefully you're feeling better now?
I am loving the ikea link you sent, completely bonkers but the end result looks pretty cool...
Have a lovely weekend whatever you're up to!! xo

Jac said...

Ah photos... the architecture of brussels is amazing, I'd forgotten what it was like! takes me back to being there last summer... and the chocolates and waffles lol!!