Friday, September 03, 2010

Orla..Kitchen Ware AND a Diffusion Line...

Orla Kiely has created a line of kitchenware for Blisshome...this is the only picture online so far, tho I did see a picture of a lovely teapot in Elle Decor's October issue. Not available to buy until mid-September but I am looking forward to checking it out!



How I didn't hear about the diffusion line, I just don't know!! I am still not sure what it's all about...I thought originally that it was just for John Lewis but I have seen it on one of the fashion websites (can't remember which one tho..sorry). Anyway, I quite like these dresses and this long cardi - not a lot cheaper than the original Orla line but still...cute eh?







Happy Friday everybody! Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

ooh so much orla goodness!! I bought my first orla things not so long ago, some pillow cases, and I really love them I love that cardigan too : ) Hope you're having a lovely weekend, it is wet, grey and yuk here!

christina said...

i would just love one of those orla pieces.
xo

christina said...

i would just love one of those orla pieces.
xo