Thursday, July 02, 2009

And my cottage....

OK...not mine! I really like this one...it's in Shillellagh (lovely name - you don't pronounce the gh at the end so quite lyrical I think!) in Co Wicklow...about 55 miles from Dublin. It's been for sale for quite some time. 3 bedrooms (no photos)...all in the eaves...so picture sloping ceilings, tongue and groove cladding, cute windows! I'd love to get my hands on it and do it up ...it seems in pretty good shape. It's on half an acre so nice bit of land for the chicken run and vegetable garden (Fi!) and look at the lane leading up to it....gorgeous...now, where's my wallet :)













Ah...good to have dreams!

2 comments:

fifi said...

that is jaw-droppingly gorgeous! i will DEFINITELY come over on weekends and help out with the vege garden!

Jac said...

So sweet and lobely I would love this place - I can see why you have a crush on it!