Thursday, July 02, 2009

Scandi Style....

I found this link after having seen some gorgeous images on the lovely Deco Detective blog (you must check this blog out if you haven't already!).

Here are some more images...again it's the bright white with gorgeous punches of really bright colours...I am totally loving this vibe right now...my heart actually fluttered when I saw the images first (sad but true!!). I would strongly recommend having a look at the website...I am waiting to hear back from them as to whether they ship to Ireland or not...fingers crossed :) I noticed that they have products from Rice, Tinek and Greengate all of which I posted about here some time ago!
















I would love a couple of the little armchairs and the sofa (armchair for our bedroom, sofa and another armchair for our "snug" project - more about that later!)and I really like the bureau/drawer unit...would be perfect for that nook I posted about a few days ago!

3 comments:

christina said...

Look at those chairs! I absolutely adore those! I think your right, I need to check this site out.
xo

Relyn Lawson said...

I am glad, so glad that you have pointed this out to me. What wonderful, amazing images. Thank you. You have a wonderful eye.

beauty comma said...

Thank you for the link love Martina!