Tuesday, March 09, 2010

At last....

I have been mooching around looking for new skincare products and have tried lots over the past few months...I was using Origins. Am glad to say that I have now settled on a great set of products...Laura Mercier. Am using purifying oil, purifying water and moisturiser as well as a lip exfoliator and conditioner...they are fantastic! I love the oil and purifying water...I was a little worried about using oil to clean my skin but it is probably the best cleanser I have ever used...really! I use a hot muslin cloth to wipe it off and after one go...everything is gone and my face is completely clean...highly recommended by me :) Also, I love the simple, clean look of the packaging. Sorry about the photo below...not one of my best shots!



And, Laura Mercier has a great mineral foundation too which I am looking forward to using when my current Prescriptives tinted moisturiser runs out...Prescriptives has closed worldwide which is sad..it was very good on Irish skin and was very popular here.

Although taking a break from its skincare, I will always use Origins Ginger Essence skin scent, body souffle and body scrub...I have been using this range since 2003 and never get tired of it - the smell is light and fresh and always lifts my spirits! Ooo...if I could spritz you now, I would!! Picture below from the Origins website..



Hope you have a lovely week :)

1 comment:

Jac said...

I chop and change my skincare all the time. At the moment I'm using Eve Lom cleanser which seems to be pretty good for my skin but I might look at the Laura Mercier.

As to the Origins, I love their ginger bath and body products, such a gorgeous smell. I love the bath souffle -mmmm!