Thursday, October 27, 2011

Random stuff...

Loving these editions of the Eames Hang it All.  I now have the original version installed in my hallway (see here) but would love to have somewhere to hang one of these babies!  Found these at Utility Design which is a great online store with loads of fantastic goodies I wish I could afford :)


We have a long weekend coming up and I am sooo looking forward to it.  We are staying in Dublin but hope to go for breakfast somewhere nice, go out for lunch, go for dinner and go on a nice day trip or two!  Will be doing a little trip to IKEA too and naturally I will have to have a big slice of Dime Cake!!! I hope you have something nice planned for your weekend and Happy Halloween!

PS:  After all the fretting and worrying and preparing, when I went to the Veterinary Hospital with Sadie, the surgeon decided that perhaps she didn't need the surgery at all and that it wouldn't make much difference to her current situation (she had improved quite a lot on the new drugs she is taking).  I felt both relief and disappointment (I thought after the recovery period from surgery she would be back to her old self but apparently not).  Anyway, she is in great form and that's the important thing :)

3 comments:

Miss said...

Good to hear she's responded to the meds - perhaps she'll continue to improve? And it's a good sign when a surgeon doesn't rush into surgery.

Have a great little holiday!

Martina said...

Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts!

StephieB said...

Have a great weekend! I think it's good news for Sadie. Would love to have a hang it all but I don't know where I'd out it!

Hugs to you, Stephie x