Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Score...


So happy...I scored a free Eames DAW chair and Hang it All!! I worked in an architectural practice for 6 years until end 2009 and have some great friends and contacts still there...a friend and I had asked a supplier for costs on a DAW chair and Hang it all for me and the RAR rocker in red for my friend. He came back to us and said we could have them free as samples...whoohhooo! That was quite a few weeks ago and I didn't quite believe it until I picked them up last night :) I'll show a picture of the Hang it All when my hubbie hangs it at the weekend!

4 comments:

Maria said...

love that chair!

http://design-elements-blog.com/

StephieB said...

Lucky you! I would love an eames rocker! One day....

Happy weekend, Stephie x

It followed me home said...

Fabulous score!! I've had one on my wish list for some time.

stephanie said...

Nice! I wish I had connections like that. :)